Product Code: GDMED-TR-S028
Remote patient monitoring (RPM) devices provide patients with the ability to better manage their chronic conditions and understand contributing factors to their specific pathologies. The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly increased the groundwork for effective RPM usage by physicians and patients. RPM devices have demonstrated the potential to improve patient care, reduce readmissions, and facilitate early discharge. In particular, RPM models using pulse oximetry and other measurements such as temperature that seek to remotely monitor patients have been implemented for suspected COVID-19 cases across numerous countries.
- This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of remote patient monitoring devices.
- It identifies the key trends impacting the growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes comprehensive industry analysis, including forecasts for remote patient monitoring devices revenues to 2030.
- It contains details of M&A deals driven by the remote patient monitoring theme, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of remote patient monitoring devices.
- The detailed value chain shows comprises five core segments: device layer, connectivity layer, data layer, apps layer, and services layer . Leading and challenging vendors are identified for the device layer.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of remote patient monitoring by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the medical device industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry's major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in remote patient monitoring to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Value Chain
- Sector Scorecard
- Our Thematic Research Methodology