Product Code: 5G TT 2020
Telecomspricing has identified commercial 5G in 31 countries from 75 operators with close to 400 plans.
Some of the highlights of the Q5 Tariff Tracker Q3 2020 edition include:
- To date the most common 5G mobile allowance is the unlimited mobile data allowance (unlimited includes operators that offer FUP as part of a plan) , followed by the between 10 and 50 GB, and plans under 10 GB now just represent 12% compared to a far higher percentage with the previous edition.
- At the top end of pricing, it goes just above Euro 235 and around the Euro 10 at the other end of the scale.
- Data allowances go from anything of 1 GB up to 6 Terrabytes, with the highest allowances by far offered in the GCC countries.
- Prepaid is on the increase with a number of operators having launched prepaid, with one of the lastest operator to do so 3 Ireland charging an add-on fee, whereas other operators decided to make 5G available to the top prepaid plans only.
- More 5G devices have come on the market but many operators still only offer just a handful with more planned in the lead up to Christmas and early 2021.
- Sub-brands like Voxi (Vodafone UK) and MVNO (Tesco UK) start making their offerings 5G ready
Table of Contents
For each of the MNO 5G launches the 5G Price Tracker provides the following details:
- 1. The 5G service plans available
- 2. The 5G service coverage and speeds
- 3. The 5G service pricing and inclusive allowances
- 4. The 5G service devices available
Other sections include:
- Summary and key trends
- 4G pricing verus 5G pricing
- 5G smartphones and devices
- Other 5G news
1-year Subscription includes:
- 1) PowerPoint (20+ slides per update)
- 2) Excel Spreadsheet (1 issue per update)